March 4th 2010 7:01 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a beautiful day here in Brevard N.C. I'm thrilled that the God of Heaven would entrust me with the Gospel of the Grace of God. What a joy and delight it is to serve the LORD!

I am studying, praying and preparing to go and preach in a few hours. Please ask the God of Heaven to help me as I deliver the message HE has put on my heart.

This afternoon at the 2 O.Clock hour I am going to look at a airplane manufacturer in Saluda N.C. Our ministry and Anchor is praying about God's will in regards to purchasing the assets to be able to build airplanes. Please pray that God's will be done.

The Good Lord willing I will be flying back to Maine tomorrow morning. It's been a good few days.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: