March 17th 2010 5:56 a.m.

Well Glory!!!!

Make the choice to rejoice!!!

Greeting in the Matchless, Marvelous, Majestic Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!

It's wonderful to be saved and serving the God of Heaven full time. I can't believe that I get to do this. Everyday is a joy and I bless His Holy Name for the privilege.

I studied in the morning yesterday and then worked all day on the floors. About 5:30I cleaned up and went to revival meeting. I heard Bro. Jon Jenkins once again preach the Word of God. What a blessing it was. We took a van load of people from the church. God is so good to our church and our people. I praise God for the church He has called me to.

Today I will study and prepare for the meeting tonight. Also hopefully I will finish the floor at mom and dads. It's going to be a good day by the Grace of God. My heart is full and I'm excited to be able to preach the Word of God tonight.

A Servant of Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: