March 7th 2010 6:51 a.m.

Greetings in the Powerful and Precious Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had yesterday. I spent most of the day in my study. Then around 3 our family drove up to a couples retreat on Building Faithful families for the Future. Wow, what a wonderful time we had. I want to thank Pastor Will Kindred and his dear wife who put on a wonderful night. The Lord moved and helped us as I preached and shared scriptural principles on how to have families that count for Christ.

When we got home we had our family altar and then we were all off to bed.

Today is resurrection Sunday. Every Sunday we rejoice in the fact that our Saviour is alive. This was the day that He proved by the resurrection that HE was and is the Son of God! I'm thrilled with what God is going to do in our meetings. Please pray that we could see something supernatural today. Something like a whole host of people getting saved and 10 families joining the church. Now that would be exciting wouldn't it be!!!! Well Glory!!!

Pray for me! I'm praying for you and appreciate you!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: