March 24th 2010

Greetings in the Matchless and Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful privilege it is to serve the King! I have joy in my heart daily with the prospects of another day. What will our mighty God use me for today?

I studied in the morning on yesterday. After that I spent quite a bit of time proofing our Christian school handbook. In the afternoon I prepared for Bible Institute and then in the evening went and taught. We finished up our second book in the series with one to go. The Lord is helping us and I do bless His Holy Name for the soul-winners that are being trained.

Today I'm looking forward to studying and preparing for the evening message, painting a little at mom and dads, visiting and soul-winning, and going to church tonight. Let's all come prepared tonight and see what God will have for us at the House of God! I cant wait!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: