March 9th 2010 5:58 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I was encouraged on yesterday with all that God is doing in our church. Our staff meeting was a great blessing. It's so exciting to have a group of people that are wanting to work together for the furtherance of the Gospel.

In the afternoon I worked on the wood. I do have alot to do when it comes to preparing the wood and keeping the farm in working order.

Brother Andy Wells and Steven showed up around 3:30. They are staying in our Servants Quarters for a week as they survey this area. Steven is praying about coming up here to start a church. Please continue to pray that God would call more labourers into His harvest field.

Today I will be busy in my study all morning preparing for Soul Winning training tonight and personal Bible study. This afternoon I plan on doing some visiting and also working more on the wood. I will also find time to see what I have to do to get mom and dads hardwood floor down. This should take a couple of days. I for sure have plenty to do!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: