March 23rd 2010

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise the Lord for the good day that I had yesterday. I was up early and spent a good amount of time in my study. Then I was off to staff meeting where we had a profitable time together as a staff. I thank God that HE lets me pastor such a good group of people. We then spent a good amount of time cutting wood and stacking it. In the afternoon I enjoyed some fellowship with the Principe's. For supper I took my family on a date and we enjoyed a meal at Pizza Hut and bowling. (I won again ha ha 181, it killed my boy that I came back to beat him, shhhhh don't tell him)

I'm excited about the work of the ministry today. I will be studying and visiting and preparing for Bible Institute tonight. We are studying and training on soul-winning and the emphasis of the Holy Ghost in the soul-winning. I just know it's going to be an exciting day in the LORD! Daily I delight in knowing that I have a calling to serve the KING! Could it get any better!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: