March 8th 2010 7:12 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow! What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I started the day real early and studied and prayed hard for God to give me the exact messages that He wanted me to share. I give Him the glory for how He helped me to preach the Word of God yesterday. Our services were packed both services. The island service was a great blessing. I appreciate the Schoppes and the good job they are doing. Sunday school was tremendous as we are studying through Colossians with our teacher Dave Blaisdell. The whole day was a huge success.

I'm looking forward to staff meeting this morning. After that I have two people coming up from N.C. to look around the area for a few days. I also plan to do some spring cleaning. I may fly down to Rhode Island to be part of a meeting there. I marvel at how much their is to do!

I'm praying this week that God would help me to lead people to Christ and make a difference in many lives.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: