March 3rd, 2010 11:43 p.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I am enjoying some study time meditating on my message I am preaching tomorrow!

What a wonderful and powerful day I had today. I have heard some great preaching and good singing all day.

I left around 4 and drove to Union S.C. to preach at Welcome Baptist Church. I had a good meeting there tonight as I preached on Revive Us Again!

I made it back the motel around 11.

Tomorrow I preach at 10 a.m. Please be in prayer for me that God would annoint me with His power. He has burdened my heart for a special message but only HE can help me deliver it.

I have enjoyed my time but I love Mainers and people from all over New England. Looking forward to being in my place!

I prayed for your services tonight as Calvary. Mrs. Amy said Bro. Dave preached a good message out of Job. Praise the Lord for a good second man!

Once again please pray for me tomorrow! Now that I figured out how to get online I will update a few more times and let you know how it is going. I have been sooooooooooo busy with everything!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: