March 16th 2010 6:06 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless and Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Backsliding is a dangerous thing that happens in the life of the believer. I warn everyone that is reading these lines to take note. Where are you at in your spiritual life today? Have you lost your concern for personal time with the Lord? Does the lost all around us concern us? Does it not bother us that our family and friends are going to hell? The Bible says, "The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways." This is exactly what happens when we backslide. We get concerned about self and everything else falls by the wayside. Oh God help me not to be a backslider.

My day yesterday was very busy and profitable. I stayed in my office all day till around 3 when my wife and I went to a pastors luncheon at 4. After that we had a tremendous service at Westbrook Baptist with two preachers. I'm looking forward to going back tonight and getting some more good preaching and singing.

Today I will study in the morning and work the rest of the day on flooring. Then around 6 I plan on leaving and going to the revival again.

Jamey from Southern Maine aviation is flying to South Florida today to pick up the Cherokee six. It should be back in Maine Lord willing on Wednesday afternoon. He is picking up two guys from Anchor who will then fly the Cessna 150 to N.C. They are going to build some hours in it.

Please be praying about a trainer aircraft for our fleet of planes. I can buy one now for 21,000 that will seat four people and be a bigger trainer for our students that want to learn to fly.

Also as you pray I am going to start raising the funds soon to put two engines on the twin. This will run around 60,000. Please pray that this money comes in soon. We also will be trying to raise over 100,000 for our building renovations. Isn't this just exciting!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: