March 25th 2010

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had such a wonderful day on yesterday. I was in my study early and then painted some at mom and dads house. After that I went soul-winning in the afternoon. I had a wonderful time sharing the gospel with two guys. Then I was back in my study preparing for the evening in the House of God. We had a great crowd and a good Spirit in our midst as we worshipped our Lord. Praise the Lord for a good day.

This morning I'm studying and then around 6:30 I will be flying the Principe's down to Boston. We have enjoyed our time together with them. Please be praying for God's will about them coming to join our team here. When I get back from Boston I will be playing catch up on alot of things. Praise the Lord for how HE continues to move and help us in this ministry HE has called us to.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: