March 19th 2010 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Wonderful Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I love the Lord because He first loved me!

I'm glad I'm saved and washed in the Blood of the Lamb!

It's a thrill to look at your life and realize that God would use the likes of us!

I bless His Holy Name for entrusting me with gifts and talents to use for Him!

It's wonderful to be a Pastor!

I love starting churches!

I love the good folks at Calvary Baptist Church of Sanford Maine!


I'm looking forward to a busy morning of soul winning. After that my wife and I are planning on painting some. I praise the Lord the hardwood floor is totally complete. It took a while but yesterday afternoon I shouted the victory with a humped over back.

Please pray for us through the busy weekend. We have guests coming in to preach the Saturday night jubilee. Are you going to be there? I pray we can pack the place out and see God do some wonderful and mighty things.

I have so much to write everyday. God is so gracious to allow us to stay busy for HIM! What a joy!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: