March 5th 2010 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful morning the LORD has blessed me with today. I'm looking forward to going back to the place of my calling today. I love Mainers! I must admit it's a tough mission field but then again they are all tough but "with God all things are possible."! Someone hold my mules!

Yesterday was a tremendous blessing. I appreciate all of you that prayed for me. The God of Heaven helped me to deliver the message that HE had put on my heart. What a thrill to be able to fellowship with so many friends. My sister also came over and we got to eat lunch together. That was a blessing. My mother in law and father in law came over to. It was good to see some preacher friends and spend some time with also. God is good all the time!!

I am due to fly out this morning at 6:35 a.m. Lord willing I will be back in Maine at 12:45 p.m. this afternoon. I can't wait to see my beautiful wife and kids.

I will hit the ground running as there is so much to do and so little time to do it. We must win the lost at any cost!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: