March 18th 2010 5:30 a.m.

Isn't He wonderful, wonderful wonderful, isn't Jesus my Lord wonderful!!!

I had a powerful day on yesterday. Very busy in my study and laying hardwood flooring. In the afternoon I went and got the hanger ready for the arrival of N5583J back home. The guys arrived a little after 6. Praise the Lord for safe traveling mercies for them.

Our Wednesday night service was a great blessing. The Lord is helping us and giving us wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Today I plan to be at the airport around 6 this morning to get Nicholas and Robert checked out in the 150. Then I may fly to Bangor. After that I'm going to lay some hardwood flooring. My wife and I plan on going soul-winning today to. It should be a powerful and profitable day. Pray for us as we go out that we can lead people to Christ.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: