March 11th 2010 5:50 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty, Strong, Wonderful, and Glorious Name of our Saviour!!

What a powerful day on yesterday. My meeting with the fire marshal was a huge success. I appreciate all he is doing to help us. After that I flew up to Open Door Christian Academy. They have been a great blessing to us in helping us with different things. My wife and I enjoyed our time and the flight was wonderful there and back. We had some friends stop in from N.C. and I enjoyed the fellowship with them for about an hour. In the afternoon we prepared for services by taking all of our guests out to eat and then going to church. We had three powerful messages last night. The church was comfortably full. The Spirit of God moved in a powerful way. I appreciate the strong altar call at the end of the service. Truly the Lord is doing a great work in our hearts.

Today I plan on studying this morning. After that I'm flying up to mentor Bro. Bill Schoppe for a little while. Then I plan on working in the wood a little. Tonight I have a finance committee meeting. Please pray that my day will be filled with powerful opportunities to share the gospel. I so much want to see people saved!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: