April 10th 2010

Greetings on this Glorious Morning in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy and delight it is to serve the KING!

We have already received money for our engines. Please pray that all of it will come in quickly. We need to raise at least 30,000 to get the engines started and then final payment when they are complete.

I must say our vision is large. We still desire more than ever to get the gospel out to this needy area of the country. Pray for me that I will be able to lead many more souls to Christ.

I hope and pray you are making your plans now to be in the House of God tomorrow. I am thrilled about the day that God is going to give us.

I am going to study, visit, and work around the house today. What a delight to be called of God!

A Servant for Jesus Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: