April 20, 2010

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I thank the Lord for the good day that I had on yesterday. It started out with a wonderful staff meeting. It is such a joy to be in the ministry! God is doing some wonderful things in our midst for which I praise His Holy Name.

Our revival meeting last night was a great blessing. Praise God for how HE moved and blessed as Bro. Fuller preached the Word of God. The church was full! We had to put out chairs for the extra people that were there. I thank God for our church. Oh that God would rend the heavens and pour out the old time Pentecostal power.

Brethren I sense God is moving in the Northeast in power and great Glory. What a joy to be in the middle of all of it. Would you pray for us?

In our staff meeting yesterday I shared that we need around 500,000 dollars for acquisition and renovation of buildings and ministry tools. Please pray specifically that God would supernaturally bring this in!

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: