April 30th 2010 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious morning the Lord has blessed us with today. Not a cloud in the sky and the temperature is a crisp 35 degrees. I'm sensing that this is going to be a wonderful day.

Yesterday was tremendous with study in the morning, meetings most of the day, and then discipleship in the evening. What a joy it was to finish our last lesson with the Berards. I'm so excited for how they have grown in Christ since they were saved. Praise the Lord for how He has helped all of us in discipleship.

Today I have meetings this morning with the school. It's thrilling to see all of this come together. What a mighty God we serve and how exciting that HE is doing so many things to bring it all to pass. Please pray as we are about to get reallllllllllllllllll busy. I have some exciting news for the church that I will share on Sunday night at church.

I love and thank God for you all.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: