April 3rd 2010

Greetings in the Matchless and Marvelous Name of our Living Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was busy and blessed on yesterday. I was up early and in the study making the broadcast and updating my blog. At 7 I had an important meeting at the building we are praying about. I came home and finished up studying and then was off soulwinning till about 11:30. I went and got Roscoe and took off in the plane to go to Islesboro but sea fog rolled in and I had to cancel the trip. After him and I had lunch I came home and cut and split wood for two hours. Then my boy and I went golfing and played nine holes. I ended the day with a family date. Praise the Lord for His blessings.

Today I am studying, visiting, preparing for the musical, and working around the farm. Praise God for all their is to do. What a Saviour!

Serving the Saviour

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: