April 15th 2010

Greetings in Jesus Name

Are your taxes done? (smile)

I had a tremendous day yesterday. I started out all morning in my study and then flew to a little grass airstrip in Jefferson Maine. I had a good lunch with Pastor Willey and Bro. Faggart. It was terrible flying weather but the Lord blessed. My wife is really getting brave. All those bumps don't even seem to bother her. I came home and studied some and went to the House of God for worship. The Lord met with us! I enjoyed hearing Stephen Elliot from Amazing Grace Mission and also enjoyed preaching the Word of God out of Psalms 78 "We will not hide".!!!!

This morning I'm studying and then off to Limington to pick up Alec Kindred and then back to Sanford to pick up five more. The plane will be full this morning on our way to Southington Ct. and college days. Pray for us that the Lord will encourage and guide these young people as they make decisions in life.

Bro. Faggart comes down this afternoon and we are going on a secret mission to find somethings for me to share with the young at heart group of our church. It's going to be a great day!

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: