April 1st 2010

Greetings in Jesus Name

Here we go again with another month. Lord teach us the number our days that we apply our hearts to wisdom. Time is a precious commodity that we must redeem. May the God of Heaven help us to be good stewards of our time.

I had a wonderful day on yesterday studying and visiting. The service last night was a blessing also. The Lord helped me to preach as I looked at the text out of Proverbs 1 on Just say No! All of us need to take a stand against the enemies of our day and just say no! "My son if sinners entice thee consent thou not."

Today I will be studying in the morning. Mid morning I have a meeting scheduled in Lawrence Mass. After that I fly over to Beverly Mass and then back home to go visiting and work some at the church. Tonight I have marriage counseling over the internet with a couple I'm marrying this summer. I hope to be back home around 9. It going to be a very busy day full of ministry and excitement. Praise the Lord for the joy of serving the Lord Jesus Christ!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: