April 29th 5:56 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I must say their is not a bone in my body that is not sore after two days of wood splitting. Praise the Lord we got the first pile finished.

Our services last night were a great blessing. The ladies ensemble did a tremendous job with their song. I had a good time preaching about God's love! The Lord spoke to all of us. The fellowship meal was once again a huge success. What a blessing to be part of a church that is excited about the gospel ministry.

Today I have two meetings about the school. Also I plan on starting to build the woodshed. I still have alot of digging to do with the excavator and hauling dirt off with Dick the digger. I will try to get some pictures today of everything so you can see what I have been doing.

Well Glory! I'm glad I have been saved and called to preach the Gospel!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: