April 16th 2010

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Please don't take for granted my introduction and glaze over it. Their is POWER in that NAME!!!!

My day was blessed with a lot of travel on yesterday. God overuled our trip to CT by showing us that their was a gas leak in the plane. I thank God that Miss Eleanor was there to see us off and spot it for us. It's in the shop getting fixed but now. But I had to drive. Instead of a two hour relaxing flight it became an 8 hour travel day. My airplane ride actually would have been cheaper not including how much time I would have saved. I finished the evening off with Bro. Jeff Faggart and family fellow shipping and cutting a little wood.

Today I will spend the day with my beautiful wife preparing for revival meals etc... I feel like I haven't seen her in a long time because I have been so busy this week.

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: