April 2nd 2010

Greetings to everyone in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I got to talk to alot of people about the Lord. It's just wonderful to share the gospel. My meetings were blessed of the Lord. I am now officially a card carrying angel pilot. God is for sure moving in our building plans and I praise His Name for that. My first video counseling was a blessing. The couple said they enjoyed the marriage counseling through the video down at the church. And then the ladies meeting was a huge success. Praise God for a powerful day. (excuse the scattered writing, I don't have to think alot like this I can just type like mad)

Today I am busy in my study in the morning. I have a meeting at 7a.m. to look at a building our church is praying about. I'm planning on going soul-winning for several hours today. Before lunch I also am going to fly up and spend some time mentoring Bro. Bill. Then in the afternoon I have chores to do around the house. Tonight I may take my family on a date. Another busy day is planned for me. It's amazing to be able to go full steam ahead for Jesus. From just before daylight till way after dark busy for Jesus!! Well Glory!!

All I can say to my church people is get your building shoes on God is settling in on us and I believe were finally coming to the end of the road as far as which building he wants us to have. I will know more today and for sure maybe next Sunday I should know something. The anticipation is killing me!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: