April 21st 2010

Greetings in the Name that is above every Name!!! The Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

All I can say is WOW! The Lord has refreshed us during these days of revival. The singing has been wonderful, the preaching powerful, and the altar calls moving. Thank God for all He has done, is doing, and is going to do in our meeting tonight. If you cannot be there at 6:15 for a fellowship meal and service at 7 please pray for us.

I had a good morning yesterday flying up to Vermont to hear Bro. Schapp preach. It was a good time of fellowship with several preacher friends of mine. Praise the Lord for the good morning. In the afternoon I surprised my wife by helping to put in a new sink for her. Praise the Lord it got me a big KISS!

This morning after some devotion I'm flying up North to meet with a preacher. Pray for our meeting that it would be profitable.

What a thrill to serve KING JESUS!!

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: