April 24th 2010

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Today is a real Maine day. All of the men of the church are going to bring their guns over and shoot skeets on the back 40! I'm looking forward to the men fellowshipping together for a few hours. For lunch we are having BYOB bring your own beef! After we throw some tators on the grill and have a little lemonade we will be all set. Come on out around 10 and join the fun.

I'm excited about all that God is doing in our church. Please pray for the services tomorrow that people will be saved. I am burdened about a text to preach from on Sunday. I just love it when the sweet Holy Ghost burdens me with a passage!! Well Glory!!

Also today I plan on doing some visiting and mentoring. Theirs so much to do and not enough time to do it.

Serving and Singing and Smiling

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: