April 6th 2010

Greetings in the Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day yesterday. I was very busy with staff meeting, cutting wood, and having some recreation playing golf.

Today I plan to be in my study this morning and then do some flight training also today. I will be privileged further to cut wood. What a joy and delight!!! (smile) Tonight we will continue to press forward in our soul-winning coarse. Oh that the God of Heaven would raise up more soul-winngers. "He that winneth souls is wise" It's going to be a good day serving the LORD!

As you pray please pray about some major financial things. 1) We need to raise around 60,000 to rebuild the engines on the big mission plane. 2) We need over 250,000 for building acquisitions and renovations. This is just a start. The Lord has always provided for our ministry and I bless His name. I'm wondering what it would feel like if HE provided it in a lump sum???? Now that would be wicked good!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Todd Bell said...

abby looks soooooooooooooo good. haha
abby