April 9th 2010

Greetings in the Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Look to the left! What do you see? It's official! I'm kicking off the fund raiser for the the rebuilt engines on the Cessna 402 mission plane. We need to raise half of the sixty to get the engines to the shop. Once we do this they will be able to rebuild the engines and then will need full payment before they ship them back to MMS to put back on the bird. These are exciting days and I look forward to how God is going to supply once again. Will you help spread the word? If we can get people from all over the country to give a little bit the money will come in fast. Please send checks to;
Anchor Baptist Mission
3232 New Hendersonville Highway
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
Attn; Engine fund for Cessna 402

Thank you in advance for what you are going to do to help get the gospel out to this region that is so desperate to hear the truth of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!

My day was blessed on yesterday by the Lord. I appreciate him helping me in my study in the morning. I went out and played some golf with my boy in the afternoon. I also went and picked up our church van from the shop in Arundel. At night I had discipleship with the Berards. It was a great day.

I'm looking forward to being busy today for Jesus. In my study, visiting, working in wood, at the airport and then the young at heart here tonight. It's going to be a tremendous day.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: