April 25th 2010

Greetings in the Holy Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve. I am so glad HE is longsuffering and gracious. I'm looking forward to a powerful day!

The skeet shooting spectacular was a huge success yesterday. We had 16 people out and Mr. Benjamin was the winner. Praise the Lord for a good mens outing.

Today I will be teaching a new converts class, preaching in the morning service and flying up to Islesboro to preach and visit there and then back home for evening service. I'm looking forward to a great day of ministry. Oh that God would move in power and great glory in the services today!!!

Please pray for miracles with our building and school plans. Please pray for miracles with our aviation ministry. All of this can be fixed with 100,000's of dollars and I believe God can do it. The good news is we have the money, the bad news is that it's still in our billfold! (ouch)!

Love you all!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: