April 18th 2010

Greetings in Jesus Name

This is the day!!! What a joy and a delight it is to get ready for our meetings. I'm excited about the start of our revival and I am asking God to move in power and glory on the meetings. Let's all come expecting God to do mighty things.

Boy oh boy have I had a busy week. Alot of things were accomplished and only God knows the fruit of a faithful week. Last night was a great blessing with Saturday night jubilee. The church house was comfortably full and Pastor Chris Dijacamo preached a great message. I love these meetings and thank God for a local church that is stirred to have them.

Today as we go to church please pray for the God of Heaven to touch people's hearts. It's going to be a wonderful time!!! I just know it!!

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: