April 26th 2010 6:49 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name on this beautiful day in Maine

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday as I enjoyed teaching the new converts, preaching in the morning, afternoon, and evening! What a great day and so many things were accomplished. The church was comfortably full for all the services and the Spirit of God was moving in our meetings. I rejoice in the four hands that were raised yesterday morning asking for prayer for their souls. That is usually the first step in coming forward. Please pray that God would continue to save souls in our church.

I am thrilled at the prospects of what God has for me this week as I serve Him! Please pray for our building plans to come together this week. I'm sensing we are close.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: