April 13th 2010

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I took off out of Sanford a little after 7 in the morning and flew down and picked up Bro. Fuller and his wife and Bro. Michaels and his boy. We then flew to Hartford to the Church planters conference. The morning service was a real treat. I enjoyed preaching and also the preaching of several men of God. Their was a tremendous spirit in the meeting. I find their is always a good spirit in the meeting when people have a giving heart. Just in the morning services their was over 10,000 dollars raised for church planters. What a joy and a delight to have a little part in it. I flew home and got in around 5:30. Just enough time to get in nine holes of relaxation on the golf course!

Today I will be studying this morning and then flying up to involve myself in a baptist history study. I'm excited about finding an old grave of a baptist preacher from the 1700's. Tonight we are going to a revival meeting in Augusta to hear Bro. Jeff Faggart preach. It's going to be a good day!

Serving with Shouting

Bro. Todd Bell

No comments: