April 27th 2010 6:01 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I was told one time many years ago that when you do things around the house it doesn't seem like a spiritual work. The guy later told me if you leave those things undone it will become spiritual. I understand what he means. That's where I am at this week. It has come time that I must get some things done around the house. Yesterday my family and I cut three trees (two ash, and one maple) down and cleaned up all the brush that goes with it. After we finished we went on a family date up to L.L. Bean. What a blessing to spend the evening together.

Today I will finish up my studies and then will cut wood most of the day. Tonight all of us will gather at the church for a time of soul-winning training. I am thrilled at the progress already this week. My goal this week is all the wood cut and split and the wood shed built. It would be a plus to have it all stacked inside of the woodshed. That's asking alot if you could see all the wood we burn in Maine! Thank the Lord for the strength to do it!

Thank you for your prayers.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: