April 22nd 2010

Greetings in the Majestic and Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Our revival ended last night in a powerful way. The service was wonderful and preaching great as Bro. Fuller preached on Why men go to Hell! At the altar call a young man came forward and got saved! Praise the Lord for the decision. After the service Pauline shared with me that she wanted to be part of the new converts class. I ask her when she was saved because she must be born again to be a part of that class. She told me she got saved in March but just hasn't shared it with anybody yet. So glory twice!!!! The waters of baptism are getting ready to be troubled!!! Praise the Lord for all HE did in our revival meeting.

I'm looking forward to a wonderful day of ministry with my family. I will also be working around the house alot. During these times of revival everything gets put on hold! It is well worth it!

What a joy to serve the KING and be in ministry!

Serving with a Big Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: