May 4th, 2009 6:05 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I got to my motel last night around 11:45 p.m. The Lord was gracious to give me traveling mercies. I praise Him for that.

Yesterday was a tremendous day in our church. I give God all the Glory for what He is doing in our assembly. We had visitors both services and an excellent spirit in the meetings.

The island ministry was a blessing yesterday also. We had 13 out for the service and the Lord moved there also through the singing and preaching.

I'm looking forward to a great week with Bro. Jeff Faggart and the Baptist Preservation society. Pray for me this week that I will be stirred to not just study the past but to make history in the present with many souls being saved and churches being started.

I praise the Lord today for Him saving me and calling me to Maine and this region to preach the gospel.

Pastor Todd Bell
Rodeway Inn
Willington, CT

3 comments:

Philip Fryman said...

We are glad that you made it there safely. We will be praying for you!

Judy said...

Have a wonderful week seeing history. That has always been a passion of my heart looking at how others lived before us. Love you lots,
Mom

Matthew Jones said...

Baptist history is so fascinating. I recommend the book "America in Crimson Red". YOu can buy it online at amazon.com for under $16. Great book. I had no idea of our Baptist heritage in America.
God Bless,
Matthew JOnes