May 10th, 2009 6:33 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful Saviour that gives us the privilege of serving Him. When I got up this morning my arms went up into the air praising Him for having the opportunity to serve Him. Glory to God and the Lamb for ever and ever!!!!! I'm glad I'm saved, can somebody say Amen!!!!!

It was a great day yesterday getting back to normal after being away for a week. I praise God for my family and the time we spent together.

I'm looking forward to a powerful day at the church house today. If your in the area come out and be a part of what our Great God is doing in our local church. What a blessing it is to have an old fashioned church in 2009. Pray for us today that we will see people saved and the saints of God stirred.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: