May 21st 2009, 5:35 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I spent the morning yesterday studying and preparing for the message last night. It was exciting to study the future event of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. I'm looking forward to some messages on this text.

Yesterday afternoon I spent some more time at the airport. I put in another window and it's starting to really come together. I praise the Lord for the progress made thus far. Don is continuing with the repair on the front of the plane.

After that I came back home and studyied more on the thought "More than Conquerors" out of Romans chapter number 8. I give God the Glory for the great time we had in church!! Wednesday nights are like pulling up to the pumps and getting your tank full again. We had a good crowd and their was a good spirit in the meeting.

I'm looking forward to studying the Word of God this morning. Then my wife and I and some new converts will fly up to spend some time with Bill Schoppe on the Island of Islesboro. After that I'm going to work on a window at the airport and then go to Standish for the end of the year program. I have a full day of ministry planned. How exciting it is to know that you are in the center of His will. Thank you for you prayers.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: