May 9th, 2009 7:42 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's good to be back home after a week of being away from my family. I thank God for my beautiful family that He has blessed me with and what a joy it is to serve together on this mission field.

The trip was a blessing and it's always good to know our Baptist History that the Lord has blessed us with. Many do not realize that the Baptists paid a heavy price for liberty in the founding of our country. Most don't realize that they were persecuted by the religious establishment. Thank God that they stood strong and secured the separation of church and state so all would have the freedom to serve God as He declares from His Word.

I'm looking forward to study, prayer, and visitation today. May God give us powerful services on tomorrow as we worship Him.

Good to be back!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: