May 11th, 2009 5:34 a.m.

The Pulpit grave Marker of Valentine Wightman the great Baptist preacher


Greetings in Jesus Name

What a beautiful morning the Lord has blessed us with here in Sanford Maine. It's kind of crisp out there. Looks like the tempature is around 42 degrees but I love it. This is one of my favorite times of the year as everything begins to bud out and the smell of the flowers is glorious. What a great God we serve. I am so grateful that He has called me to serve Him. Glory to God!!!! Our services were blessed on yesterday all day long. I so much appreciate the filling of the Holy Ghost all throughout the day in every service. This preacher does not take that for granted. In a day when so many have changed there standards it is so refreshing to have a church that is sticking to the old time way of having church.

I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my oldest girl today. We are going to drive to Vermont and build some time on her driving permit. Pray!!!!!!! I need it!!!!!!! This is one of those precious responsibilities of being a dad.

Also today I will be talking to people about their soul. Oh to win more people to Christ and share with them the gospel. This is my heartbeat and what drives me daily. I'm praying for more churches to be started and if no other labourers come I'm praying the Lord will help me to just go at it ourselves.

As you pray please pray that God's will be done on a King Air. It would be a blessing if someone would come under the burden of donating one to our mission to use for church planting in this region. We would like to have the turbine reliability going up into the North. Thank you for your prayers.

I pray each of you have a tremendous day!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: