May 13th, 2009 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

My day on yesterday was a huge success. I praise God for all that He allowed me to accomplish all throughout the day. I enjoyed working at the hanger with Bro. Don and several others that had gathered to help with different projects. I scraped excess glue and caulk off where we are going to put in new windows. Praise the Lord that all the windows are ready to go in on the back.

What I really want to tell you is what happened last night. We have had a new couple coming to our church for about a month. It was a joy last night to be able to lead them both to the Lord. Can somebody say Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a thrill it is to see the Word of God generate faith to believe on Christ. When they arrived they were already ready to be saved. They had been studying there Bible for days and things had begin to click with them. There testimony was that things changed when they bought the KJV on Sunday at walmart. Interesting to hear them talk unprompted about the difference between the NIV and KJV. They said they will not ready the NIV again just the KJV. I was amazed as they testified of how God spoke to them as they studied together. The Lord be praised for all He is continuing to do. They are coming forward tonight at church and plan on getting baptized soon may be even this Sunday.

I'm looking forward to studying a good part of the day getting ready for service tonight and institute. I wouldn't miss tonight. There are alot of things planned that are going to be very exciting. Praise the Lord for His Goodness!!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment: