May 26th 2009 5:26 a.m.


Greetings in Jesus Name

The weather people said it may frost but it looks like it didn't. The temperature outside is a cool 32 degrees though. You got to love these crisp spring mornings. Makes you just want to shout unto the Lord.

Mrs. Amy's birthday went well yesterday. I took her early in the morning to get her some hanging baskets at the Springvale nursery. I must say they are beautiful on the front porch. We also had a cookout and enjoyed the fellowship of some of our Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

I managed also to get some wood cut and stacked and Benjamin mowed the yard. Their is no worries about running out of stuff to do around here. You just have to keep chipping away at it and sooner or later maybe it will all be caught up.

Today I'm looking forward to giving my wife her birthday present which is manual labor in her flower gardens. Can somebody pat me on the back. What a sweet husband!! We will have a good time together and when we get done the farm here will be a good testimony to the Lord. Also I will be studying this morning and visiting. In our everyday activities is when we find some of the greatest times to be a soulwinner. Pray for me today that I will be able to share the gospel with people and see them saved.

On Tuesday nights Benjamin and I are in a mens league at our local country club. That should be fun and again another opportunity to be around some men in our community to hopefully lead them to Christ.

As you pray today please pray for my mom as she gets the artery in her neck roto-rootered out. Pray all goes well.

Thank you for your prayers for our family!

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Calvary said...

The Blaisdell's are patting you on the back via the internet. =)