May 12th 2009 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name I made the road trip yesterday with Miss Elisabeth. We went to Vermont and had a wonderful time together. Both of us spent about eight hours learning and fellowshipping. It only got heated a few times but that was o.k. because we almost got killed twice. Not bad for eight hours of driving. Thank you for your prayers. I enjoyed witnessing to several people. Nobody got saved but I did share the gospel with many. What a thrill it is to do this but also how heart breaking to see how many people know nothing of the gospel. We are truly living in days where their is a ignorance of the Word of God. One girl by the name of Geneva I shared with for a while. She was very kind and I enjoyed debating with her. Pray for her as the Lord leads you. I was able to give her my soul winners new testament. She did not own a Bible. How exciting it was to give her one. Now I need another one but that's no big deal. After that my boy and I got out on the golf course for a few holes of relaxation. Trust me I needed it after those hours in the car with my student driver. We enjoyed a nice evening together with the family around the dinner table. Also on last night I made some visits at the hospital and some after pastoral duties. It was for sure a prosperous day. This morning I have a airport advisory committee meeting and then off to the airport for a day of work on the planes. How exciting this is going to be. Pray that God will use me for His glory all throughout this day. Pastor Todd Bell
Giving Geneva a Bible at Dartmouth College

No comments: