May 31st 2009, 6:07 a.m.










Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

My day was blessed of God yesterday and you can see from all the pictures. The Lord allowed us to get so much done on the roof at Westbrook Baptist. No one was hurt and we had a good time of fellowship.

Yesterday afternoon I went and looked at an excavator that we are going to buy. It's got very low hours for the year and the people were buying it from are so nice. We had a great time there.

My wife and I went on a date on the way back. Of course it's always good to date your wife. We had a marvelous time together.

Last night around 8 three people from church came over and I talked about baptism. They all three are getting baptized today after the service. Glory to God for what He is doing!!!!!!

Went to bed around 10 so a full 16 hour day for Jesus!!! Glory to God!!!!

Pray for our services today as I preach the Word of God and fly to Islesboro with our team. Pray the Power of God will move and bless like only He can.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: