May 19th, 2009 5:35 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's so wonderful to be Born Again and washed in the Blood of Christ. What a thrill it is to know that you are on your way to heaven. I'm not only glad I'm saved but glad the Lord allows me to serve Him here on this mission field of Maine. Glory to God!!!! Amen!!!!! As the old time preacher use to say, someone hold my mules while I shout!!!!

It frosted here this morning. I told my wife to hold off on planting the flowers until the end of May because it usually frosts late and I was right. I have been in Maine to long and seen to much. Its a good morning though with the sun coming up over the horizon.

My day yesterday was blessed all the day long. I spent a good part of the day at the hanger putting in windows. That was exciting seeing everything come back together. Three are in and we have 11 more to go. Sounds discouraging doesn't it. Well, it's not because it will be worth it to be able to see out of the windows.

I went golfing with my boy and then came home and put the new finish mower on the tractor. Now that works nice. Benjamin loved it and so don't I. All the kids and the wife with me cut up some wood to. I had a good day in the Lord!!

Today I will spend time mentoring, studying for institute, visiting, praying, being a part of the men's league at the golf course and enjoying my family. Everyday is an exciting day here on the mission field.

Glory to God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: