May 16th 2009 5:57 a.m.

This is some of the behind the scenes things that are involved in a formal dinner!!!
Mrs. Amy and Elisabeth at the formal dinner


Greetings in Jesus Name

The Lord Jesus Christ blessed all day long on yesterday. In the morning I went to the tractor store and picked up a mower deck to go on the back of my tractor. It's getting that time of year again and I praise the Lord for it. In the afternoon I prepared a message for our evening in Standish. What a great time we had together at the end of the year formal. My wife and Mrs. Ann put together an unbelievable night and I do appreciate all they did. Mrs. Sylvia and Mrs. Shelly helped out also. What a blessing to see the Lord working and moving in the hearts of those that were there. Toward the end of the night I preached a message out of 1 John on Walking as He walked. The Lord blessed and used me and for that I am so grateful. I never tire of giving out the eternal Word of God. What a thrill it is to see it's affect on the lives of all of us.

This morning I'm looking forward to a time of mentoring and fellowship with the Schoppe's. They are down today having some family time. What a blessing this family is. They are doing a good work there on the island of Islesboro and for that I am so grateful.

I'm looking forward to other times of visiting and studying today to. Tonight is going to be a great blessing at our Saturday night Jubilee. Bro. Boyle out of New England Baptist Bible College will be here preaching the Word of God and their will be others singing to. If you can, come on out for this great time.

Their are so many souls to reach here in this area. Pray with me and for me as we continue on preaching the Word of God and telling sinners far and wide Jesus Saves, Jesus Saves!!!!

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: