May 20th, 2009 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

To God be the Glory Great Things He has done!!!! "It is a good thing to praise the Lord." This morning as I type these words I want to bless the Lord for all He has done. It was wonderful to once again be able to get out of the bed on my own strength and lift my hands in praise to the Lord for how good He is. I know that the God of Heaven desires for His people to be a thankful people and a people full of praise. I am so grateful to be called to preach the Word of God and look forward to all He has in store for me today.

Yesterday was blessed all day. In the morning I enjoyed my devotional time in the Word. After that I worked on our chimney for the wood boiler. I'm putting a new one on so we won't have the risk of chimney fire. Pray that I can sell my old one and also we can sell a little motorcycle we have. We need to raise some money for some bills on our cars and other stuff that has come due.

I worked at the airport a little bit in the afternoon and got the emergency window ready to put in. I love working with my hands. I wish I had more time to do this as it is good therapy for me.

I was able to go out and play nine holes of golf in the local men's league. I enjoy doing this as it gives me a lot of opportunities to meet people and share the gospel. It's almost impossible to win people to Christ unless you get around them. I desire to be around people on all fronts.

Last of all the Bible Institute was a huge success last night as we studied through Colossians and 1 and 2nd Thessalonians. That's it for the summer. It has been a blessing to be able to study together this year in Bible Institute. Now comes the practical times and we are asking God to give us much fruit this summer.

Keep your eyes on Jesus.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: