May 30th, 2009 5:53 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I'm just now getting ready to go up to Westbrook Maine to help Pastor Stoeber and the good people of the Westbrook Baptist Church. We are putting a roof on their new building today. What a blessing to be able to help. I think around 8 to 10 people from Calvary are going. Pray that we have a prosperous day.

My day was blessed of the Lord on yesterday with alot of things accomplished. I appreciate the good time the Lord gave us in discipleship last night with the Fitzgeralds studying on the thought "dealing with sin". Mrs. Amy also discipled Miss Tammy as I was teaching the Fitzgeralds.

Pastor Michaels and his dear wife showed up last night to stay in our prophets chamber. What a blessing they have been to the Northeast. He is the pastor in Medford Mass. at New England Baptist Church.

The Lord is doing great things and he is great to be praised.

Love all of you.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: