May 24th, 2009 6:31 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name I spent the day yesterday in the study most of the day. I was studying about being put into remembrance about many things in the Word of God. Also I spent some time studying Baptist History in Maine and studying my trombone music. Their is always something to do. Today theirs a man from Portland coming to our church with two trombones. I'm looking forward to meeting him. He saw that I wanted a trombone on Craigslist. Pray the Lord's will be done. Choir practice was a huge success last night. I'm looking forward to a great meeting today and the choir singing. Pray that we will see people saved and their lives changed by the power of God. Pray also for the service on Islesboro that God would move in power and glory. I'll talk some more tommorow or maybe even upload some pictures for you later on. Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: