May 27th, 2009 5:18 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

"I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth." What a mighty God we serve. If we started praising Him now we could never praise Him enough. We all have so much to thank Him for!!

I had a great day on yesterday working for my wife. Actually it was a joy to get all the flower beds in and mulch them. All the kids pitched in also to make the job a bit easier. We worked all day long but the end product is very nice.

Also on yesterday I had my men's league at our local golf coarse. Benjamin and I had a good time and praise the Lord for the opportunity to get around some of the men from town that we are trying to lead to Christ.

After that several from the church came out to help unload Mom and Dad's stuff. It was a very successful time. What a blessing to finally get all their belongings up here. Mom's surgery went very well and she is recovering now. Lord willing she will go home today from the hospital. Thank each of you for your prayers.

The Worley's ended up staying here with us and will be with us one more night. I appreciate the Lord helping us to have the vision of the missionary apartment. It has come in very handy down through the years.

My day today will be filled with the work of the ministry. I will be studying this morning personally and for the message tonight. Also I plan on working some at the airport and visiting. What a joy it is to be used of God on this mission field.

Pastor Todd Bell

I took these pictures at 5:30 a.m. so the light is not real good but they are gorgeous!!!

No comments: