May 25th, 2009 5:42 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Today is the day that my beautiful wife turns 40. We are looking forward to a wonderful day together. Last night the church honored her with a very special program of testimonies and love. Wow, what a great time and how good it made me feel that they love her so much.

Speaking of yesterday, the Lord blessed with great services all day long. Oh how I praise Him for the wonderful liberty to preach the Word of God and to enjoy the fellowship of the saints. How glorious it is to know God is moving a working. I bless His name this morning as I type this out.

Today we are going to do our normal Monday thing and get everything cleaned up from the weekend and do all the chores around the yard. Maybe Benjamin and I will get a chance to go play a little golf. Were going to have us a cookout and enjoy the fellowship of some of our co-workers in the ministry to.

Pray for me this week that I will have boldness to share the gospel everywhere I go. Pray also that we can see people saved and baptized and our church can continue to grow.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

benjkip23 said...

happy birthday Mrs. Bell i hope you have a good one.and happy memorial day to every one else(remember why we have this day)