May 22nd 2009 5:44 a.m.









Greetings in Jesus Name

My day was blessed all day long on yesterday. I enjoyed study and exercise in the morning. I also went and tried to drum up some support for the airport open house. Next my wife and I, Fred, and Jennifer, new converts from our church flew up to Islesboro to spend some time in mentoring with Bro. Schoppe and his wife. I appreciate the good fellowship and it was a blessing to be around them. The chapel area was set up the way we feel will be the best. It's exciting to see this come together.

In the afternoon we went to Standish Baptist Academy and the closing program for the school. What a blessing to be a part of this. The kids did wonderful and I have included some of the kids from our church on this blog. Also is a picture of the town of Harpswell Maine. I have been burdened for this town for some time. Does anyone know of a good solid KJV Baptist church in this town?

I'm looking forward today to studying and visiting. Also I will work at the airport and try to put in some more windows. Maybe I will get a chance to play a few holes of golf to. My wife and I have some visiting to do and we may do that on the motorcycle. Tonight we are having the Fitzgeralds over for discipleship so once again a very busy day.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our ministry and all that God is doing here.

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: